Whether a first time home buyer or a seasoned investor, finding the right home, in the perfect neighborhood, and within your budget is no small task. That is why most Buyer's enlist the help of a professional real estate agent.
As a Buyer's Agent:
- I owe you, the Buyer, complete confidentiality and a fiduciary duty. Any facts I know about you and your negotiating position will be kept confidential. In contrast, a Listing Agent represents the Seller and any facts they find out about the Buyer must be divulged to the Seller.
- I am able and will disclose all know information about the Seller concerning an urgency to sell, current loan information, what the Seller paid for the home, etc.
- I am a member of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service (NWMLS). A special service that provides access to thousands of homes for sale in the Pacific Northwest.
- I know the market and can easily narrow it down to the areas where you are likely to find your home at the price you want.
- I save you time by doing the legwork. By knowing your needs, I can pre-view homes and eliminate the ones that do not meet your crieteria.
- I provide detailed information on the homes and make appointments to see listed homes for sale, including FSBO, short sales and contingent sales. A home does not have to be in NWMLS for me to get detailed information and make an appointment to view.
- I will make all appointments, view the homes with you and help you determine the pros and cons of each home.
- I will create a CMA (Competitive Market Analysis) on the home you choose to help establish the best offering price.
- Once you are ready to make an offer, I will guide you through the negotiations, contracts, inspections, repairs, contingencies and closing of your home.
- I provide a 1 Year Home Buyer's Warranty through the Nationally known 2-10 Corporation. This warranty covers your furnace, hotwater heater, electrical, plumbing, appliances, septic, and well for 1 year.
- I carry a $1,000,000.00 Errors and Omissions Insurance Policy that helps protects you, the Home Buyer.